Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Be Still My Heart~Great 2010 Finds

I miraculously stumbled upon this site Rosanna Inc. , that has some of the most "delicious" dishes and dinnerware accessories, from another site that I frequent,Be Different Act Normal.

Rosanna Inc. has some AWESOME dishes and I thought I would share the news with all who love all things beautiful, especially at the dinner table! I have my eye on these...


Photobucket

Can't you just see little girls at a birthday party?


Photobucket

or these at us "Grown Up" girls' party?


Photobucket


And this is just "Oh so precious!"

Another online store that I LOVE is Home Decorators . I recently purchased an area rug there and it is the most beautiful things and is great quality with a great price tag to boot! Go check them out. They have quite a few good finds for decent prices.


Photobucket

I am picturing a Ballard Designs piece it together desk or just a nice piece standing alone in the office.

Photobucket
I {Heart} this clock! And it is ONLY $79...I think it just might be calling my name.

Photobucket
And this is one of many awesome bathroom vanities to choose from. So go check them out, you might find something that you like!

If there is a site that you have found and would like to share, please do. The more the merrier! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I contemplate the collection should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

indianity said...

Thank you for sharing ideas. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and home decor ideas here Thanks..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin