Monday, June 23, 2008

First Quarter Projects

I never knew that a Certificate Program could be quite so involved! Many of my projects for my Interior Design classes took anywhere from 100 hrs.- 200 hrs. for each one! My Architecture classes usually took 50 - 60 hrs. each. That is including all the running around as well as the sketching, sit down time and putting everything in it's rightful place. Oh and don't forget the wonderful, lovely, MEANT TO TORTURE YOU rub on letters!*no...no bitterness at all* :)

I am actually glad that it took some good time and effort because I feel like I was stretched a bit and am able to look back and see the necessary growth that has taken place. Though I will admit that there were a few things that could have been done differently, but we won't get into all that!
Here are First quarter projects!



Below is my Architecture Project! We mostly spent our time just learning the drawing basics.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin