Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Soon to be a Certified Decorator!

That's RIGHT! My name is Sharon and I am a soon to be Certified Interior Decorator! I have been attending a 2 year Certificate program at the University of Alabama in Huntsville and have completed it in 1 year, but it ain't over til the fat lady sings!!! I still have to go before a Board of 5 people to present all my work and then they will vote on my worthiness to become Certified!

I will be using this blog to showcase my work as well as talking about various things that have to do with Interior and Exterior spaces! My dream is to have my own business on the side for Residential Interior Decorating and Exterior Space Planning and Decorating! There are many things that I would love to do, the sky's the limit, and I am just now embarking on the things that I love and enjoy out of life!

So, welcome to my new site and feel free to take your shoes off grab a nice glass of lemonade cozy on down in your favorite chair and stay awhile!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin