Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's all about Armoire's

I have been eyeing this Armoire for about 3 years now and waiting for the day that I had enough money to buy it...the day FINALLY came and then I found out it is no longer available (insert a little tear)! So, now I have started the search again and found one that I really like. I just have to find out the cost and go to a store that is 2 hrs. away to get it.

As you can tell I love Armoires! I want one in...

...the baby's room, this one would be perfect holding baby blankets, diapers and many other things, but I wish I could get it in a light, distressed blue-green finish to go with the Tuscan look in there.

...the Living room, this is the one that has topped my list since finding out the one I originally wanted is gone!

...in the girl's room, I love that this draws your eye to it because it is unique with a mix of a curio cabinet and armoire.

...a linen armoire in my bathroom, I need more space for towels and toiletries in my bathroom so this would be perfect!
I have always been intrigued by Armoire's for some reason. To me they add more to a room then most furniture pieces because they can stand on their own by being the focal point or blending in, but still have a say in the decor. There are many to look at, but I thought the next few were interesting and worth looking at.

You can click on the images to go to the website that sells them!

And if you really want something unique the next two (they have several more to look at on their site) are from horchow...but it costs a good penny!

5 comments:

david mcmahon said...

I grew up in India, so these were very much a part of my upbringing.

shari said...

show us your new one! Don't you just love the one you ended up getting?

Unknown said...

A smart and eclectic mix of different French styles of French Armoire will turn your house into a stylish and comfortable home.
French Armoire

mycontractor said...

I would like to use the garage doorway in my new box for a pull up bar.Below is a picture of the door with the bar illustrated.Can anyone tell me how to do this.
Garage Door Installation

Unknown said...

Its looking fine, you can find more Contemporary Armoires here for your bedroom decoration.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin